Planned account transfer not showing

I’ve created a planned transfer to pay off my credit card at the end of the month, but it doesn’t show in the transfers section of the Scheduled Transactions window. What am I doing wrong?

Did you click the “Schedule This” button when you created the transaction, rather than just post-dating it? If it’s post-dated it will show up in the ledger but not in “scheduled transactions”.

1 Like

Nope, I didn’t. But even worse, I didn’t add the actual amount :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Beginner’s mistake, thanks for the help!
I don’t suppose the amount that is transferred will change automatically if I spend more on my credit card between now and the scheduled transfer I just created? I mean, will I need to adjust the transfer manually?

No, once it’s entered it won’t change again. If I were you, I would just delete the one you entered and enter a new one with the “scheduled” instruction. That way it will be waiting for the time when you’re ready to make the real-world transaction, and you can adjust the amount then.
I pay off my credit cards every Friday, so I have transfers scheduled weekly for 0.01. When I pay the bill I change the value to reflect what I’ve done in real life—kind of what I imagine you’re doing here!

2 Likes

I’ll do that, thank you so much for your (very quick) help!

2 Likes

Thank you. I learned something today that was right in front ofmy nose. I kept forgetting the transfer when I paid off the crefit card.

2 Likes