Two different automatic envelope fills

How do I create two different budget envelope fills with different amounts being added to some envelopes?
I get paid twice a month and I want to put different amounts in some envelopes on the first paycheck than on the 2nd paycheck instead of exactly the same each paycheck.

I would create two separate recurring fills. So for paycheck one fill envelopes as desired and have it repeat once a month. Then for paycheck two do the same thing. When paycheck one clears it will automatically create a pending transaction for the next month. The same will happen when you clear paycheck two. I hope that helps, but if you’re still unclear, feel free to ask questions.

2 Likes

I’m with Wayne—two separate monthly recurring fills, staggered. You can set up as many fills as you like so you can have different amounts each time. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yes, Thank you very much for pointing this out… For some reason I thought when you set up your budget fill, that was the only one and was the same for each period you selected, Now I see that I can schedule as many as i need to with different amounts,