Site downtime today, September 1, from 1:00-1:30pm PDT (UTC-7:00)

Because of some issues caused by yesterday’s maintenance to site performance and scheduled transactions, the Goodbudget website will be unavailable today, September 1, from 1:00 - 1:30pm as we do some work to try and resolve these issues.

We apologize again for the confusion and troubles, as well as the frequency of downtime recently. We know the beginning of the month is an important time for budgeting, and are doing our best to get everything properly running again.

As always, you can use the phone apps while we’re working and they’ll sync again once we’ve finished. Thanks in advance for your patience.

The site should be back up again now! Thanks for your patience.

My account is still non responsive and says I have 3 paycheck downloads pending. What gives?

Hi Jpell – sorry for the continued issues. We’re still working on solving this issue, and apologies if I suggested the end of the downtime meant all the issues were completely resolved.

I’m not sure what you mean by “non-responsive”, but at least for the stuck scheduled transactions, if you log into the Goodbudget website and click the “Record now+” button on the ones that are stuck, they should post, and your phone apps should shortly receive the posted transactions and clear their yellow ! and any syncing notices.

In the meantime, we’ll continue to post updates as we have them.

The app still won’t fill my envelopes. Is it still down?

Hi farris5 – yes, sorry, the automatic scheduled transaction process has not yet been restored. We’re still working on getting it up and running again, but if you log into the Goodbudget website and click the “Record now+” button on the ones that are stuck, you should be able to manually post any of your stuck transactions. After that, your phone apps should shortly receive the posted transactions and clear their yellow ! and any syncing notices.

I have manually filled all envelopes on the website and it still won’t sync to the app. Also, I’m not seeing this record now + button. Thank you

When you have a scheduled transaction on the web, the record now button is the (+ Now) button on the far right (see my screenshot).

If your app isn’t syncing, can you shoot an email to support@goodbudget.com with your household email address and the screenshots of your app so we can take a closer look? Thanks!