Scheduled maintenance today, August 31, from 1:00-2:00pm PDT (UTC-7:00)

The Goodbudget website will be unavailable today, August 31, for some planned maintenance from 1:00 - 2:00pm PDT. You can use the phone apps while we’re working and they’ll sync again once we’ve finished.

We’re hopeful this one won’t take as last week, but we’re blocking out some extra time just in case. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Best laid plans, and all that… We’re going to be down a bit longer while we handle a few extra things, thanks for your continued patience!

Site’s back, mobile apps should be syncing, looks like we’re good to go! Thanks for waiting while we tackled the scheduled maintenance (and the surprise parts too!)

My devices are syncing but the monthly fill is still “pending” due to “a problem synching.” The web version also shows the monthly fill as “pending.” Is scheduled to occur Sept 1. Is this issue related to your maintenance? I’ve never had this problem before.

Hi Jeffno, sorry for the confusion. I’ve posted a little update in the active thread about this, so hopefully you’ll see it there, but for anyone coming late, please check out here: What time of day do envelopes get auto filled? - #8 by alex