Not saving entries to Annual/Irregular envelopes

After closing the app and reopening, some of my envelopes are empty. I am able to set up my envelopes and fill them OK, but the next time I open the app, all of the monthly envelopes are fine, but all of the Annual/Irregular envelopes are empty. I’m new to Goodbudget, so I assume I’m doing something wrong, but I can’t figure it out.

I haven’t experienced that behavior and it’s hard to know exactly what’s happening, but here are some ideas:
Annual envelopes take a yearly total and allocate it over your budget period, so unlike monthly envelopes a budget of $120 only allocates $10/mo. Could this be part of the issue? If not, did you possibly set up your envelope fill for the future, so that your annual envelopes are scheduled to fill at a later date? Or did you maybe create a “Set” instruction instead of an “Add” instruction without having any monies allocated? You mentioned the app; does the same thing happen on the web version? And are you on iOS or Android?
The fact that you can fill your monthly envelopes but not your annual ones is very odd so I’ll bet it’s something simple. If you happen to have screenshots of your Fills and before/after Envelopes that could possibly be helpful too.
PS–I find it easier to do “the big stuff” (set up fills and budgets, for example) online rather than in the app, but YMMV.

Denko: Tiffany covered most of the most common issues you might have encountered in her comment above, but if you’re still confused, don’t hesitate to email us at support@goodbudget.com with your Goodbudget household email address and we’ll be able to view your household to try and provide you more specific assistance too!