I can't make changes to my envelopes any more

I’ve tinkered with the envelopes and incomes over the years I’ve been using this app, and now it seems to have glitched. For some reason I have two incomes listed, so the envelopes double up, but if I try to delete one of the incomes, either through the app or the website, it just reverts back. I’ve tried setting all of the envelope fills to 0 for one of the incomes, but again they reset back to their value the next time the month comes around.

I’m not sure what to do next - I’ve looked at deleting my data, but that says it only deletes transactions rather than envelopes, and I’m reluctant to delete my entire account to start again.

Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do?

Anything you change in a posted transaction will only change that transaction, but the future ones will remain the same. It sounds like you’ll need to click the “See all of your scheduled transactions” button from the top of any envelope view on the web, and look for the duplicate Fill or Income and delete or modify it. If you’re just setting everything to “Add 0” then you can delete the extra fill altogether. That should get rid of your extra input.
I hope that helps!