Balance Sheet

Anyone know how to create a balance sheet that includes other assets like real estate, autos, etc?

To be honest, Goodbudget isn’t really meant to track assets that aren’t strictly monetary and aren’t used in normal budgeting. If you really wanted to track the value of your assets over time in Goodbudget, the best methods would be either this workaround for tracking off-budget savings accounts, or this other workaround leveraging the Debt Account feature backwards. Both of those would require you to manually update the values once in a while, but would allow you to use Goodbudget to have a more total holistic view of your assets.

…if you’re asking how to create a balance sheet in general, outside of Goodbudget, then I’m afraid that’s above my paygrade, but maybe someone else will be have some knowledge about that.

I am considering using a different budgeting program as Good Budget does not seem to have the features I require. I previously used Mint, which was free and I did not realize how good it was until now. Could you suggest a similar program to Mint? Thank you so much for your response.

I’m not sure you’re going to have much success asking users and company Admins in the Goodbudget forum for an alternative, since all of us are here because Goodbudget is what works best for us.
Good luck!

Thanks, but just doesn’t do it for me.