Hello, I am a 3-year GoodBudget customer with a recent Envelope Fill problem. At least TWO (2) of my Envelopes are not filling each month. A few background details:
- I have 76 envelopes that I use (plus 17 more that I no longer use). Total: 93 envelopes
- All envelopes are: created via ADD/EDIT Envelopes page + each has an amount entered in the “Amount” column + I verified that all desired fill amounts show up in the “Your Monthly Budget” box to the right + on the “Fill Envelopes” page, ALL envelopes are set to the same “ADD” setting.
- Because of the way I fill envelopes, I often do NOT have the full amount in Unallocated Funds to cover all the envelope fills on the 1st of the month. (However, this has never created an Envelope Fill problem in the past (at least not that I’m aware of).)
- Thinking maybe there was a software glitch, I tried deleting and re-adding the FILL amount for one of the problem envelopes. But, this morning (January 1st), neither of the two problem envelopes filled.
- Envelopes located both above and below the two problem envelopes are filling normally.
Any suggestions or ideas for what might be happening. I’m really stumped.